4/4/07

Working out?!

What am I thinking? I don’t really know, but I know that I need to get into shape. I gained 30 pounds last year and am struggling to keep up on the basketball court. Today was the third day of a workout and diet that my wife and I are doing. The workout program is called P90X (the x stands for extreme). The first day we did chest and back, it was crazy. It was full of pull ups and push ups and I don’t know that I have ever been sorer in my life. The next day we did plyometrics which is a jumping cardio exercise and I could only do 30 minutes out of 55, it’s intense. Today I got up at 6am with Gia and we worked our arms and shoulders. It is really hard and crazy. I have been limping around for three days in pain as my body attempts to recuperate. It’s a lot of fun but intense and the diet sucks :-). It’s a 90 day program, we’re three days in and in 87 days I will have a fine bod! Maybe… :-)

No comments: