2/18/09

9 Things I don't have time for...

Time is an interesting thing. We spend most of our lives trying to speed it up, slow it down, relive it, fast forward through it, create more of it, fill it and empty it, but one thing remains the same we cannot do any of these things. Time is the only thing we cannot create more of and because of that we have to ask ourselves some questions.

As we go through this life the question is not will my time be full, but what and/or whom will fill my time?

Ask yourself What/whom will fill my time? Below is a list of things I don't have time for which I will expand upon further this week.

I don't have time for...
  1. Indifference
  2. Prejudice
  3. Those unwilling to change
  4. Insecurity
  5. Prayer
  6. Distraction
  7. Sin
  8. Fear
  9. Uncontrolled emotions

No comments: