10/18/07

Pugs!





My wife loves pugs! She has wanted one since I first met here and on Monday we had to go to the pet store to get food for our cat. On our way there as I am about to pull out onto the road, she screamed. With adrenaline pumping through my veins and eyes as big as saucers I looked at her and with an elevated voice asked her what was wrong. With joy and delight she said back, "they have pugs at the pet store." We got there and for 15 minutes she watched with delight as they laid on one another. They were pretty cute and after having to say no about 30 times to the question, "can we get one?" It is safe to say that in the near future there will be a puppy pug in the Warren household.

5 comments:

KyleDavis said...

LOL Robin does the same thing, but she doesn't have a certain breed in mind, she tries them all.
"can we just get a small dog? can we get a lab... golden retriever... mini this.....short hair that...ect.
I had a dog for almost all my life and the last four years without teh responsability has been wonderful. Someday I will get another dog. I can only hold back Robin for so long, but I will for as long as possible lol

Ryan Brien said...

It's pretty much guaranteed that if you visit a pet store with the wife she's going to ask to get one from the time you get there until atleast 1 hour after you leave. Say no as long as you can until they start talking about having kids, then get a dog.

Krystal said...

Oh you need to get one for her! Roxie needs a play date. So does cannan and harrison!

KyleDavis said...

"Say no as long as you can until they start talking about having kids, then get a dog."
Those are words to live by.
I almost fell outta my chair laughing.

Tamara said...

Oh my goodness, Ryan! I can't believe you said that out loud! HA HA HA! It is true, that having a puppy is a lot like having children. They're many people who have dogs and no children and do many of the same things that us parents do. On that note, I have to say this: At least you can get rid of a dog if it is disobedient or obnoxious!