3/3/08

Friends




Yesterday Gia and I got the opportunity to hand out with our best friends, Adam and Randa. It had been far too long since we spent some time together and as I was laying in bed last night awake from the Red Bull Ak and I partook of and I thought about how fun and refreshing it is to hang out friends who have the same values, goals and vision that you do.

Adam and Randa are two of the most loving, loyal and fun people I know and I get the incredible honor of being their friends and having them involved in our youth ministry. Gia and I had an incredible time going to Borders and watching a movie with them. We then went to their house where Adam and I played Guitar Hero 3 while they made my Mom's special spaghetti, which was delicious. We all ate it while watching last weeks episode of lost (crazy). All in all one of the funnest days I've had in a while.

In this life we need friends that refresh us. We need friends that bring the best out in us and that we can let our guard down and just have fun with. Make sure you spend time with friends like these and the next time your out with them buy them dinner or a movie to say thank you for all the good times!

No comments: