3/5/08

Vision


"Where there is no vision the people perish," Proverbs 29:18 (KJV)


When I close my eyes and dream out our church reaching out to youth, do you know what I see? I'll tell you! I see...

- Thousands of students gathered at the Everett Event Center once a month hailing from cities all over Snohomish County. Not just attending, but a real, passionate devotion to Christ.

- GRID Campuses in Sultan, Duvall, Woodinville, Snohomish, Lake Stevens, Everett and Marysville.

- Services happening at the same time in different cities with different worship teams and different leaders touching a generation.

- Leaders taking the role of Campus pastors and overseeing hundreds of young people.

- A momentum and synergy in the youth of Snohomish County.

- A love in the hearts of young people. A love for each other, a love for community, a love for parents, and above a love for God.

- Holiness in the midst of a culture where nothing is sacred. A generation of young people against evil, but not people, they love the people who are in darkness.

When I close my eyes this is what I see.

When you close your eyes what do you see? What do you see for your life, your kids, your community?

No comments: