5/22/08

Steven Curtis Chapman's Family

As I pulled up the news today on my computer I saw a headline that a popular Christian artist's daughter died yesterday. Intrigued I pulled up the story and found that Steven Curtis Chapman's five year old daughter was tragically killed when his son accidentally ran over her in the driveway. This is very tragic and my families heart and prayers are with the Chapman family. If you get an opportunity pray for strength and comfort for the Chapman family in this time of need.

2 comments:

TeishaW said...

Stories like this makes you realize that anything can happen to anybody at anytime. Yesterday we just found out that a guy that we know died from a heart attack when he went outside just to feed his llamas then his wife came out and found him dead. It's amazing what can happen and how quick it can happen. it makes you want to live your life to the fullest and try as hard as you can to live a happy life with God

Heather said...

I read the other day an account of the funeral - through the pain, the family is steadfastly praising our Lord, and are an example to us all in times of trial. It's such a tragic story, but I have been blessed to see a family choosing to show us the godly way to express grief.