5/8/08

Thursday Morning Poll

This weeks poll somewhat shocked me as 29 out of the 51 total votes went for face-to-face communication. When I was setting it up I was sure "I don't talk to anyone, I'm a hermit" would would win. Just kidding! I figured Text or something like that would win, but reflecting on relationships you cannot beat the face-to-face. If we didn't have face-to-face as an option I wonder what would win? That will have to be a poll for a later date.

Well... Two weeks ago we did a favorite "traditional" sports poll. Here is this Thursday's poll:

What is your favorite extreme sport?
  • Wake boarding/Skating/Water skiing
  • Surfing
  • Skate boarding
  • BMX
  • Anything Motocross
  • Snowmobiling
  • NASCAR/IRL/Car racing
  • Other
  • Sports? ...Yeah right!
There are many other extreme sport out there and this is why I included the category other. If your vote is for something else vote other and post what it is in the comments section.

4 comments:

Karen P said...

P. Travis
Remember when I told you I figured out how to vote more than once - I will be honest I voted about 8 times ;-) I just couldn't help it. Too bad I didn't know that when I could have voted for the Temtations or hockey.

Karen P said...

P Travis, you missed another extreme sport - Bull Riding.

TeishaW said...

Omg, my dad loves to watch bull riding!

i voted for, anything in snow.

Travis said...

I totally forgot paintball and that's my favorite! Teisha and Karen, heres a little unknown fact about me.... I rodeo clowned once while guys were bull riding. I saved one cowboy and got knocked down by two bulls. Luckily I didn't get stepped on, but it was AWESOME!!! I'd probably never do it again, but I'd love to ride a bull once.