5/15/08

Thursday Morning Poll

Last week we opened the can on what is the "greatest extreme sport." The results are in, the people have spoken and here are the top four:
  1. Other - Unfortunately most people didn't list their other, so we have not measure of what other means :-).
  2. Wake Boarding/Water Skiing - not surprising considering where we live and our access to lakes.
  3. Anything Snow
  4. NASCAR
Thanks for rocking the vote.

I recently heard a statistic that more people will vote for American Idol than for the President of the United States this November. I personally do not watch the show for reasons that will be kept private (I failed an audition and think I am SO TALENTED, SO I'LL NEVER WATCH THAT SHOW AGAIN!!!... just kidding), but I'd like to know if you do and who you want to win.

With that in mind I have two polls for you this week. Numero Uno:
Do you watch American Idol?

  1. Yes I am absolutely in love with the show!
  2. No, but I follow it via the web, twitter, news etc...
  3. I'm a closet watcher and am fearful to admit it.
  4. Never and will not over my dead body
The second poll:

Who would you like to win?
  1. Ryan Seacrest
  2. David Cook
  3. David Archuleta
Enjoy!

1 comment:

TeishaW said...

I am a fan of american idol, but it's getting boring! sometimes i jut tape it and JUST watch David Cook! Therefore, David Cook is a superstar!
P.S. me and my mom both think that Terryl is on the smae level as David Cook!!!