5/1/08

Thursday Morning Poll

After a week of voting my suspicions were correct. As I put up the poll I had a hunch the size of Texas that NFL football would win. Raking in 22 votes or 51% no other sport even got close Every other option except for Golf received a vote. It's amazing how we live in a nation where there is something for everyone. Oh and only in the U.S. (and maybe Canada) would Futbol Americano beat out futbol (soccer).

Here is this weeks poll:

What is your favorite form of communication?
  • Face-to-face
  • Telephone
  • Text
  • Social Network i.e. MySpace
  • Twitter
  • Email
  • Handwritten Letter
  • Smoke Signals
  • IM
  • I don't communicate, I'm a hermit
It seems we are communicating more and more these days, so what is your favorite means?

4 comments:

KyleDavis said...

IM - it is faster than email and more to the point.

Karen P said...

Kyle:
I have just started using IM and it is a pretty good tool, but since I have been using it with the guys in Russia I have to watch how I say things. Sometimes it gets lost in translation. I tend to use emoticons with them and it helps.

Hopefully I will get to meet them face-to-face.

Travis said...

I'm beginning to IM but text is still my fav. Karen that is so awesome! I would love to hear 2 hear some stories of lost in translation. :-)

TeishaW said...

My fav is email, thats how i usually work things out with my friends. i love IM too cause you are chatting live and quickly can type something.