5/13/08

Sunday Snapshots - Mothers Day

This past Sunday was Mothers Day, so no blog post when I'm hanging out with my momma. That's why this post hits the web on Tuesday (Monday was movie siesta with my wife after breaking my back doing yard work on Saturday). Here are the snap shots from Sunday with pics.
  • Volunteers rocked the flock :-)!
  • Great turn out for Mothers Day even though a bunch of students attended service with their moms.
  • Production team tore it up! Thanks prodo (rhymes with frodo) team!
  • Last time I saw the interns before they left for Africa for three weeks. We miss you!
  • Tons of people turned out for our adult service for the Mothers Wish service.
  • I heard Pastor Melinda's message was off the heezy!
  • We gave away 2 cars to mom's and a ton of other things.
  • Had lunch with my grandparents and parents.
  • Rock Band with my family... and hockey. My brother is a huge Penguins fan being that he's from Pittsburgh.
  • Absolutely awesome day with my church fam and my fam fam!

Pool? I won this game. Woot! Victory dance not pictured.
J.J. hanging out.

Tess and Shyann

Wii action shot
This is where we put Middles Schoolers for time out.
Preached so hard I got a blister... or maybe it was the whole moving 12 yards of dirt. Hmm?
Pre-service anticipation. Great service by the way!
Dan Hudson doin' work son!
My main man Curran. Love this guy!

This is what my Mom wanted to do for Mothers Day. She rules the planet! So does my wife...

My brother and I rocking the Rock Band!

Shaun in his penguins gear, they won!

3 comments:

TeishaW said...

I stayed over with your service so i could take notes for my blog, Shyann went over to the mothers day service,but she didn't go with her mom, lol, actually I hung out with her mom at the grid! Loved your message, even know i've heard it before. still loved it!

Travis said...

Did i speak this message before? I don't remember doing it, but maybe i did...

TeishaW said...

Yeah. i can't remember when, it was like a long time ago. I loved it though, So many people need to hear it, and i think it will help me help my friends with it.