5/22/08

Thursday Morning Poll

Well the majority of traviswarren.net readers do not watch American Idol per our poll, but they can pick a winner. The winner of the poll for who they wanted to win, David Cook, was declared the winner last night. I personally saw that I could either watch the American Idol (the biggest by viewer finale of the year) or the Puppy Bowl IV. I chose the puppy bowl because I was playing with my dogs and although I follow the show online I cannot stand the show. Congrats to all the David Cook fans out there. Those who are in love with the other David, don't worry he will have a career when the boy band genre comes back. :-)

This weeks poll if for all of you pyro's out there. I'm actually writing this while a candle is burning on my desk. Without cheating or search snopes, google, etc... Here is our Thursday Morning Poll.

What was invented first?
  • The Match
  • The Lighter
Rock the vote, answer to come next Thursday!

No comments: