4/20/08

Sunday Snapshots 3

Today we finished our I Heart series with a message titled I heart hope. How do you not lose hope when life gets difficult and challenging? That is the question we answered today in GRID 29:11. It was an awesome day! We had numerous responses to the need for hope alter call as well as, salvations! Here are some snapshots with words and pics from today's service enjoy.
  • Quite a few students braved the snow and came to service. Here's the view from stage.

  • For the service intro we did a "Pants on, Dance on" competition to win the I Heart prop. Here is the winner:


It was actually her first time and we could only get the heart into her car so we'll give her the I next week :-).
  • Worship today was incredible! Thank you production and worship team for another service that was full of excellence. Here is Stephen our acoustic guitar player after he rocked it:

  • Some of the students are beginning to blog and twitter. Here is Teisha (on the right) with my beautiful wife (the one on the left). Check out her blog.


  • Sunday youth services have been incredible! Today was another great day and I cannot wait until next week. Here's some more students enjoying GRID 29:11:




Registration for our youth camp begins next week!

3 comments:

TeishaW said...

Todays serivce was great, as usuall! BTW the link to my blog is actully www.the-rc-rocks.blogspot.com . i tryed doing the underscores but it wouldnt work. so the dashes had to work. my username has the underscores in it.

Travis said...

Thanks for the heads up Teisha, I got that fixed on my blog so it sends it to yours. Sorry about that!

TeishaW said...

Lol, np, thanks for putting it on your bloog. it's helping.