4/28/08

Sunday Snapshots

I lost my phone, so no photos from this Sunday, but still we have Sunday's snapshots. Ordered a new Blackberry so pics coming next week. Here are the snapshots from Sunday:
  • Largest Sunday morning attendance for youth!
  • Great worship, great production.
  • Ignite Camp promo video debuted! I'll throw it up this week. Get signed up here.
  • The table or the towel? You decide. Are you going to sit at the table of life and be waited on or get up from the table pick up the towel and serve others?
  • Tons of 1st time guests.
  • Lots of connection with students.
  • Discovered some great changes to make to our Foyer connection team. Excited about that!
  • Somebody gave me some money to take a student shopping after church and it was incredible. I'll put up a post this week on it.
  • My twitter has been silent with the inability to text. Found the phone, but it doesn't work :-( or :-) cause I get a new one!
  • Had a great dinner with my family. Lots of laughs!
Next week is going to awesome!

1 comment:

TeishaW said...

Loved the message!! even know i have heard it before when you did it last year, i still loved it and laughed, even know i knew what what coming next. the ignite camp video was amazing! excpecially with the huge acward silence afterwards and then all of a sudden worship started! ROTFL, it was great!