4/10/08

Thursday Poll Controversy

This Thursday's poll about the greatest boy band of all time has stirred quite a controversy in the blogsphere. While not one to placate others, I do value the opinion of others and your cries have been heard. Many have been up in arms concerning the lack of representation of some of the more original boy bands and I take full responsibility. To bring peace to the blogsphere I propose a solution:

2 polls, 1 old school boy bands, 1 new school.
The winner of each poll battles to the death the winner of the other poll for winner take all title of "THE GREATEST BOY BAND EVER."

The rules are that the band must be considered a boy band i.e. choreographed dancing, no playing instruments etc...

The contestants have been set, now rock the vote and may the greatest boy band win!!!

3 comments:

Karen P said...

Now your talking.

Thanks.

BTW: Beach Boys played instruments.

Dr Kenny said...

It is hands down the Beatles.
They were even the first to do a MOVIE...called Help...the first MTV or VH1 equivalent...Now that is just ONE THING THEY did...if the battle must rage one, I will state them again.... :-P

Anonymous said...

Dude.
Duran Duran ALL THE WAY! Not only did I have ALL their tapes, I had my bedroom walls covered with Duran Duran pictures. PLUS, back in the day, they had pee-chee's with rock bands, they looked like record covers.. I had like 10 of them. Oh, the hair, the clothes. They have to win this one!!