7/21/08

MIke Wallace

This Sunday we took time to honor a man in our church who was of the highest caliber. Mike passed away Saturday night in a motorcycle accident on highway 2. When I received the call I was in total unbelief and in deep pain because Mike was a part of my family. He was an incredible man of God and an incredible servant. I never saw him have a bad day and there was never a time where he didn't take a moment to make me smile. He was always full of faith and always saw the best in every person.

This tragedy brings a lot of questions. There are a lot of why questions that I and others want to know. Why did this, why didn't this? We will never have the answers to these questions, but one thing is true, God is still good in the midst of all of this.

It will take some time to grieve for our friend and family member. I love you Mike and I know that you are in the presence of Jesus right now. We will all miss you!

Here are some of Pastor Jeff''s thoughts.

No comments: