7/1/08

Testing... Testing... 1,2,3... Hello is this thing on!


I feel like I've just took the stage, I'm trying to communicate something and the microphone is not on because it has been so long since my last post. Phew the last month has been crazy in a good way. Here's a snap shot.

  • Attended Graduations
  • Spoke at a Christian school graduation
  • Had several birthday parties
  • Schools Out for Summer
  • Camp planning - 40 days left!
  • Trip to Guam to speak at a camp for a week
  • Trip to Waterville to speak at a youth camp
  • Countless meetings!
  • 3 day fast
  • 93 days of Summer
It has been an awesome month with tons of breakthrough in my life! I will blog about a couple of these this week and get everyone caught up! Sorry for the technical difficulties :-)!

2 comments:

TeishaW said...

several birthday parties? wow. that is defiantly a insane schedule! It's nice reading your blog again!

Travis said...

Thank you Teisha... I has been insane and I am glad to be contributing again to the blogosphere.